Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Step at a Time

This room is my spring cleaning and organizing project.

My sewing cabinet with random hoodies without a home, fabric stuffed in bags, and guitar cases...


the roll-away, fish tank, random laundry...


the closet no one knows what is actually in it...

This is my mission, I have no choice but to accept it!  This room makes me want to cry every time I even walk by it.  One step at a time is the only way it is going to improve, but what step first?  I think I will start with getting a clear path to the fish tank.  If I can get it cleaned, the fish will be happier and I will have accomplished a task I can see when I am in the room.  15 minutes...I can do anything for 15 minutes!  These are the words that got the rest of the house organized in less than a year, when we combined 2 houses and 1 basement full of stuff together.  I haven't done any sewing, other than quick mending, in the last year.  I miss it terribly. My ultimate goal is to have new chair cushions sewn for the deck furniture by the middle of May.  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: