Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sew Many Projects

Busy hands...


Dish cloths 
(had to do something with all the scraps from the rag quilt)

 Fall quilt top for DD
(She chose the fabric and helped cut)

 Rag bag for the garage
(DH loved this and worked on organizing the garage for a whole day)

 Rag quilt finally finished!
(I am still finding strings in the washer)

I have a few Christmas projects on the sewing table and will post about them when I can get DD to get the pics off my phone. The phone and my dinosaur laptop are nowhere near compatible...LOL! 
Have a great week!

7 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

I love your rag bag!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

The Sunflower Patch said...

You have been a busy little elf! All lovely finishes :)

Casey said...

I love the rag bag too! I'm going to start looking for hooded sweatshirts at the thrift store that my step dad would like!
Casey

Unknown said...

I am loving the rag bag. I think we need one!

Dee said...

The quilt will be fabulous! and I love your idea of dishclothes! Well done!

Crafty Mischief said...

What fun projects! I love the rag quilt! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

Krista-Artista said...

Wow, you are so talented! I can only sew a straight seam. I always love seeing projects of people who are more talented than I am. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.
Krista
krista-artista.com