Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to New Year, New Construction

Over the next week, I will be doing some construction on my blog. I am adding pages for some projects that I am beginning. I decided to add to this blog because these new pieces of my life are intertwined with the posts from the last year. I am excited and a little nervous about the path I have planted my feet upon for the second half of my life. I learned much about myself in 2011, including the facts that I really enjoy being creative in the sewing room, the kitchen, the garden and flower beds. I want to expand these creative processes. I will be reaching for new experiences in 2012. 

I want to thank my followers and the all the other people out there in blogland for stopping by and leaving a piece of themselves, I cherish every comment. 

Happy New Year and may the creative juices overflow in our little pieces of the world!


No comments: